Skin cancer

How timely this post is. I just had a follow-up visit with my dermatologist this Monday and had a few more spots "burned" off. I started seeing her a couple of years ago and since then I have covered up and used sun screen regularly. She has already done a couple of biopsies that were negative and she says I am doing well so yes- a little more peace of mind. :yes:

Yeah..Not kidding here..any kind of strange skin things on old Mud that cant be easily cut off with a razor...they get hit with a spritz of 'Scrubbing Bubbles' for a few weeks in a daily regimen..If not gone, I wipe them down with some of those "Clorox bleach towels" before I go to bed at night and see what happens for a few more weeks.....If nothing works, and its some sort of deep and aggressive ailment that shrugged off these attempts....I go into my derma blade guy...

I dont waste my blade guys time or my money on basel cells, not if I cant knock them off first anyway...and if you are anywhere over 50, you got a lot of basel cells action going on...hit it early is the key...get a Pro involved if you have to..A guy would be in the office constantly dealing with basel cells..Who has time for that?

Back
Top Bottom