• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Looking for a hunting buddy in upstate NY

Zman

I'm new to MD'ng, in fact so new, my detector is being shipped on Monday.Whites Matrix M6. I'm looking forward to getting out as soon as the package arrives. Thanks!

Define Upstate

Zman, welcome to the metal detecting hobby. You made a fine choice with your new M-6. I run a dfx, but I hear the m6 has a lot of the same technology
only much easier to use. I wish you good luck with it. You might want to give a specific area of upstate N.Y. Upstate means different things to New Yorkers. For some it's anything north of the Bronx, and others it's north of Albany. To me it's anything north of I-90. Try Albany, Syracuse, Watertown, Buffalo areas, or whatever to kind of narrow things down. We have plenty of "upstaters" on this forum, someone will come forth.......Gil in Florida

Looking for a hunting buddy New Hartford/Utica area

Thanks Gil, great point. I don't have a problem traveling anywhere in Central New York. I do have some great ideas locally and would be happy to share.

Based on the lovely spring weather were having here, Florida seems like a better choice!!!!!!!

Can't wait to dig something up.....

Thanks freeze. Did you guys get hit with that storm? We did.............I'm giving away snow to anyone that wants it.

Back
Top Bottom