hit the local park again

antlr-king

hit the youth area in the back of the park behind my house. yesturday found 2 junk rings and a junk bracelet. sorry no pics of those. went back there today found 3 more rings and a pair of p.o.w. earrings. both days total change was about 4.00. the ring with the twist in it looks gold but has no stamp on it. the ring with the stones that look real they look like some kind of opal, this ring has a stamp on the inside that reads 18 KT HGE. what does the HGE stand for. this looks gold plated. while i was cleaning the dirt off i noticed some flaking coming off onto my fingers. the other ring is junk. anyway im getting closer to finding the good stuff.
wickhamparkyoutharea.jpg

wpyoutharea.jpg

3rings.jpg

ringsandearrings.jpg

ringsandearringsandaustrailiancoin.jpg

coinsandrings.jpg

heavy gold electroplate...i think your right. thats what i was told. still think i should have the stones tested though.

OK.....Alright that's it!!!!!!! From here on out all metal detecting will be suspended
for an indefinite period in the following State; "Any and all States above 45degrees
farenheit and without longsuffering winters" All in favor say Aye! or Secede immediately.
There is just nothing worse than folks enjoying themselves with congradulatory finds.
While I am up to my azaleas in snow balls. Warm Regards, Michael

The snow here was wet and the streets melted the same day. That afternoon it turned colder and has been ever since with about two to four inches of snow everywhere else except the streets.

Gee:cool:I have a Whites Spectum XLT. What can I say......
just a little friendly banter over your good finds. I cannot
believe the amount of snow today. Had to snow blow twice in
7 hours and it is still coming. Couldn't find my keys at one point
but they turned up without my having to get out the trusty XLT.
Besides all that Spring will be here soon enough and I have been
writing down sites I plan on hitting. I got a few new ideas too
for some sites I have hit a few times already.
.................Have a nice day................:)

first off the detector i use is a cobra beach magnet. since the beaches are sanded in and not to many people going there right now i have been hitting the parks. not to many people like this detector but for my first one it seems to work great. now you guys might be happy to hear that another cold front hit us last night. i woke up to a cool 38 degrees with a high of about 55 today. :cool12: oopps sorry its perfect weather today. nice and cool no breeze, blue sky. no work again today so im going to hit this field where this little carnival was last week.:gottaluv: stay warm folks....happy hunting..

Nice haul and weather. It will be sunshine and 60 here in Abilene on Saturday:shock:We are going:lol: Hang in there Mykie

Back
Top Bottom