My AT Pro was stolen...UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!

Signs of the times. We installed a really nice bank vault like mail box a few days ago and today I found myself rather automatically dragging my gas bottles to the curb to burn the ends off of the bolts holding it to its stand (an already bomb-proof piece of concrete filled, thick walled galvanized pipe with rebar tying it into several feet of sub-soil concrete, in response to several past baseball bat attacks...the next slugger will be easy to find though - he'll be the one in the E.R. with a shattered ulna and radius bone) :shock:

As I put the finishing touches on theft proofing my new monument it dawned on me just how ludicrous the world is becoming around me...and how easily I find myself slipping into these types of responses. How crazy is it that I even have to consider something as surreal as this, just to be able to keep a mailbox in front of my house? :(

That's nothing new. 25 years ago we had trouble with someone driving through our yard and running down our mailbox. So my dad put it back (again) but cemented a steel post in the ground and put a wood frame around it. A few days later we heard a car building speed and then a very loud "Pooonnnngg". :wow: By the time we got out there, he had left but we never had trouble like that again. :lol:

WOW that is awesome! I just so happen to be ready for my first MD purchase and I think this might help with my decision of who to call! Funny how that works.

Thats so awesome that he gave you a new one. Did it really only cost you $500 when you first got it though? If so, I'm getting mine from him.

Awsome!!! I bought my machine from them and have nothing but good things to say about the company!!!

Great customer service NED (Andrew). I have always ordered thru Dale and he is awesome. My next detector purchase is in the hands of your company and to be honest always was. This story just reconfirmed what I already knew.

Back
Top Bottom