Any Good?

V-Bottom

Is a Teknetics T2 any good and is it worth (with all accessories) $350 OBO Seller says it's Like New.. PICS of everything looks very clean.

Is it just a Teknetics T2 or is it a T2 Classic, T2+ or T2SE?

The T2SE has some added features that make it better in heavy EMI. Depending on where you detect, that might be important. The earlier T2s could get very chatty in high EMI.

Does it come with one coil or two or does it have other add ons like a pinpointer or digger?

$350 would be a good price for a T2 Classic, T2+ or definitely a T2SE especially if it has added stuff and is in good shape.

BTW, there is currently a T2 Classic for $250 for sale on this forum by a great used detector dealer.....Detecting MO
Jeff

Last edited:
All I know it is a T2 so far. The whole shooting match consists of the white small coil,the black coil,weather covers, a cheap GP PP and sheath, 3 protected carrot covers, a pair of Gray Ghost headphones, new Husky brand knee pads,a reg. scoop,a sifter scoop, a deep digging tool with serrated edge and sheath, and manuals. Seller is supposed to get back with me about the age of the T2. I'll check on the model as well. Seller says he bought it off EBAY (selling price unknown) 6 months ago and never used it. By his emails, he sounds like a straight up fellow and lives in Spring,Tx., just north of Houston.

Has it got black or green shaft rods? The T2 SE Ltd (black rods) came with 2 coils. That would be a good deal.

Jeff

Looks like the lower shaft is black and upper is dark green....The seller never replied about the age of this machine.

If you are upgrading from an entry level detector, just starting out or you just want a T2, this deal sounds good to me. If it doesn't have the EMI protection (DST) and it will be your only detector and you hunt mostly in urban and suburban areas...............?

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom