Another Anchor Chain, This One is Questionable

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went back out to play today. A bit of change and something I was laughing at when I found thinking of our very own Mud Puppy.

I got a very nice mid tone and dug this necklace. It is very heavy and I thought I hit another gold. However, getting back to the boat I saw it was marked PREX Italy 925. Even balled up it gives a faint mid tone. It is 43 grams exactly. Right under the coil that should give a bell tone. Not. I am thinking a fake.

Another strange find is the Suorin Air. I had to Google it. Smells good, I thought it was some kind of air freshener!

Eight pair of sunglasses, three lighters and a stainless cup were my other finds. Nothing earth shattering today.

Oh and what I found for Mud. I am positive it was dropped off one of those boats and the water was so dirty they couldn't locate it. Crown Apple Whiskey!

Always another day in the big lake. Has to be more nice targets out there somewhere.

Last edited:
Hey! Thats just like the half bottle I found Last year! About a week later, I gave mine away to an old Tosspot Cannie who was hunting for empties in a park early of a morning...After a few swigs to make sure it was safe of course...
I received his heartfelt 'Thank You' along with a 'Hobo's Blessing!'...so it was a good trade!:laughing: Being blessed by a Hobo or a Gypsy is another secret for getting on the Gold! Found Half bottles or half packs of smokes come in handy for this kind of ancient ritual!! You surely dont want to be the recipient of a Hobo or Gypsy curse, especially from Inlaws!!:laughing:

Attachments

• jul 7-16.jpg
    jul 7-16.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Have you tried to see if a magnet moves the "silver" chain. That's how I found one of mine was fake last year. Hopefully it'll be nice and real for you. You do an amazing job at recovering glasses. I think Mud has questionable taste in spirits. :lol:

Mud

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, Your one of a kind bro. , :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::dingding::jawdrop::pirates: Scuba to bad that chain wasn't gold, but you still had a killer week, congrat's. PS as far as the bottle of liqueur, better trash it next time, you don't want any Mud Moe-Joe's , i 4 see a gypsy woman hunting for you wright now :lol:

Cool chain! I'm not sure if it's fake or not, but early this year I found an earring that was marked 'Italy 925' that came up as a pull tab! I haven't tested my earring to see if it's real silver! :)

Back
Top Bottom