What can I say about this 4 ring day...

Dirty Love

Elite Member
Not Much!:no:
It was choppy, but doable today. High hopes for some gold in the scoop from this mornings 7am start were anticipated..(Wishful Thinking), but by 2pm the reality of a couple Tungsten's , one Titanium, a small 925 and some coin are all I have to show. Got a busy week ahead, hope you all do better.
DL

Attachments

• P1100856.JPG
    P1100856.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 424
  • P1100870.JPG
    P1100870.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 407
Still, picking up those 4 rings is a nice feat gold or not!

Looks like a good hunt to me,I like seeing rings in the scoop gold is a bonus and old dated ones are a jackpot for me.Sundays hunt for me was 3 quarters ,5 Pennys 1 junker earing and at least 15 more horseshoe crabs.GL HH

Congrats on a fruitful day.

We've been pretty sanded in so bad I can't find anything but pulltabs and bottle caps.

I am watching this high tide right now and the surfers are chest deep pretty quickly.:cool: Could be we are losing several inches of sand. I plan to find out in a few hours. :grin:

You are killing me DL. That many rings and one a .925 and you think it's a not so good hunt. Come on down here buddy and we will introduce you to a scoop full of bottle caps and pull tabs. Yours was a super hunt IMO.

Congrats with the amazing hunt! Great job!
Thanks bv, Amazingly unfullfing,:laughing:, and I write that with a smile, not arrogantly:cool:

Still, picking up those 4 rings is a nice feat gold or not!
This is true Felix, But gold sure is a more pleasant find for sure and Yesterday was my only day to get out this week. Although, night hunt might work.;)
Thanks for sharing DL!
Thanks DHB, GL

4 rings, dang, I'd take it. =) Heck, might even get a few bucks for that Triton
Yeah, I'll take it too,...no choice:laughing: A couple years ago I took 30 Tungsten's to the Flea Market and sold them to a dealer for $75, some even with diamond chips. I have about 60+ now that also include a few SS and Titanium, that at the end of summer will do the same.

Looks like a good hunt to me,I like seeing rings in the scoop gold is a bonus and old dated ones are a jackpot for me.Sundays hunt for me was 3 quarters ,5 Pennys 1 junker earing and at least 15 more horseshoe crabs.GL HH
It was a good hunt, I'm not as disappointed as it may seem, any ring in the scoop shows your doing something right:yes: And yea, I've had hunts like you describe, minus the horseshoe crabs although their season is coming up. Hey, maybe you should collect them, their blue blood has copper in it, that's what sets off the detector, and sells for @$15,000 a quart:shock:

Congrats on a fruitful day.

We've been pretty sanded in so bad I can't find anything but pulltabs and bottle caps.

I am watching this high tide right now and the surfers are chest deep pretty quickly.:cool: Could be we are losing several inches of sand. I plan to find out in a few hours. :grin:
Thanks, Got to pick and choose around here too, some beaches are still sanded in. Hope you have good luck today!

4 ringers are fun none the less!
Yep, none would have been no fun.:( Got to take what you have at the end of the hunt with no regrets....tomorrow's another day and you have no choice in the results, only wishful thoughts.:yes:

You are killing me DL. That many rings and one a .925 and you think it's a not so good hunt. Come on down here buddy and we will introduce you to a scoop full of bottle caps and pull tabs. Yours was a super hunt IMO.
Don't get me wrong, I can live with it:laughing: Just had high hopes after we had a choppy water weekend and a great week b4 that with great weather that had people packing the beaches. I really anticipated a gold filled pouch:roll: and since I only had Yesterday to get out this week I felt a little let down.:( If you ever find yourself going to the Gulf side ( central West Coast, FL) give me a PM, could use some help cleaning up these Tungsten's, there seems to be plenty for everyone these days:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom