• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Big Gold Big Diamonds And Big Fun W/ The Boys down South

romyrome

Elite Member
Awesome Group Hunt With The Boys !!!!! We went down south again and found a bit of goods, had a good meal and most of all had a good time with friends doing what we love . the video really shows that and i hope yall can come along and enjoy the hunt with us GL&HH Thanks

Treasure Hunting & Dylan Finds The Mother Load

https://youtu.be/As7TjRveQyY

Attachments

• thumbnail for la jolla hunt with the boys.jpg
    thumbnail for la jolla hunt with the boys.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 968
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 980
  • thumbnail5.jpg
    thumbnail5.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 23659527_10214696054259155_4070399630182488707_n.jpg
    23659527_10214696054259155_4070399630182488707_n.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 980
  • 23658665_10214696054499161_7736000006918553259_n.jpg
    23658665_10214696054499161_7736000006918553259_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 958
Last edited:
Booyah what a plunder you guys had..... sounds & looks awesome! I'm jealous I found .51 cents yesterday on a hr. hunt ha ha....

Didn't watch the videos but what a great bunch of treasure!
That ring on the left looks like the threaded part of a garden hose.

Awesome hunt man, but i never hunt barefoot, too much garbage and rays to step on like in your video. Even that food looks nice, great trip!

Booyah what a plunder you guys had..... sounds & looks awesome! I'm jealous I found .51 cents yesterday on a hr. hunt ha ha....
yeah the beach has been sanded over bad but we still managed to get some goods =) thanks for watching Proboscis GL&HH
Awesome episode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Ugadigger !

Didn't watch the videos but what a great bunch of treasure!
That ring on the left looks like the threaded part of a garden hose.
check it out its a fun video you wont be let down and yeah that ring kinda does huh lol

C'mon Romy you are a veteran here should know how to set up the YouTube link by now. ;) Good hunt guys!!

thanks P.I Joe =) my memory is shot these days =( i won my battle with cancer but i lost my memory in the battle =( Your The Man !
Awesome hunt man, but i never hunt barefoot, too much garbage and rays to step on like in your video. Even that food looks nice, great trip!
Thanks Z it was a really fun hunt and yeah everyone gives me a hard time about being barefoot hahhahaha i agree its not so smart but i have type 1 diabetes and all the shoes i have tried in the past mess up my feet and i really can have anything messing up my feet as i could loose them to infection real easy =( Thanks so much for watching brother GL&HH

Romi

Clicked on the 1 st link , than it said my galaxy s4 now has a virus, and it wanted me to click on another link to get rid of the virus, i didnt take the bait set on the hook , learn from PI JOE , as i am finally living at the beach all i have now is my smart phone, i didn't take that link kindly, or friendly, clean your mess up , not just me, but 4 all, thanks , Earl East coast.

Thank you Pi Joe

When we had the hunt in Ct, picks at the table of the pirates, also were backed by forum names, guess we will never know the pirates of Cali, :?:, anyway Joe
Thanks for posting the virus free version video, Earl

Nice grouping of precious metals, congrats! I think you got a twofer with that bizarre pendant. You probably saved some poor kid a trip to the hospital had they stepped on it, and you got the mother load! Well done.

You Cleaned the house on that trip!! Some fine treasures!! And with friends!

Sweet finds and good company is hard to beat. Congrats on the fun and hope you have many more good times!

Very cool! Good finds and good times together!

Watched the video and I'm amazed at the size and flatness of your beach!

Most of the beaches here are steep slopes in little coves and either you're down in the rocky bottom sweet spot or you're digging pull tabs and bottle caps in the soft sand.

I honestly don't know what I'd do with a long flat endless beach like that. How do you even keep track of your grid when you're digging in the shallows?!

In any case-- very impressive hunting! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom