thailand gold ring

mike2013

hello , i found a ring today stamped thailand its gold color with clear stones, was wandering if its possible that even though its not marked any karat , is it gold, it doesnt stick to a magnet at all ,any clues thanks in advance mike

Congrats on your find...
A lot of their gold is not marked and a lot of it is not Gold.
So your best bet is have it tested.
And we like pictures.

HH

The silver color showing where the break is in the ring tells me gold plated.

Nice looking find either way!

Many confuse Taiwan with Thailand. And, I have some friends in Taiwan that will argue that Taiwan is not part of China either.

That ring does not look like gold, but usually Thai gold is 23k, so very yellow and very gaudy looking, but its still gold.
No, Thailand is Not part of China!! Go back to geography class.

I found the exact same ring today less 2 small stones and no break repair, THIALAND mark, have you checked it more since 2013? thanks RFFLORES

Have it tested !

Cause where that break is could be solder from being cut off a finger . Maybe an owner had to have it removed cause it was stuck . I broke my pinky finger and had a ring removed the same way . I had it resoldered and wore it on the other hand ... have it checked out by a test . And FYI .. not all of their Gold is 23 K ... in the east I've seen and owned lower grades .. I owned a 22K ring from the middle east and the lowest I found or owned was 9K . IMHO
Woodstock

Back
Top Bottom