~Amazing hunt~ One spill made me take a SEAT!!

goes4ever

Elite Member
Friday nite, I hunted an old farm and dug a lot of coins, unfortunately only two were old, 1919 wheat and the undated V nickel. Rest was clad. Oh well..lol

Saturday DiggerDan and I went knocking doors, first house had a tiny yard, Dan and I both dug a 1905 V nickel and I also got a 1904 indian there too, rest was clad.

We took a break from the heat, hit up a sandwich and a nice ice cold drink, and headed to an old farm hoping for permission. We knocked and the lady said sure go ahead.

Right off the bat, Dan dug a rosie, and I got a 1891 V nickel. Sweet that makes two of them today! Next I got a deep 10-34 on the etrac and I cut the plug, first coin out was an 1889 indian, re-check the hole, still got a signal, out comes the smooth seated dime. I was pumped then! Rechecked the hole and there was still a signal, last and final coin was an 1887 indian! Sweet pocket spill, I had to take a seat.....lol

After that I was digging all low conductors and found the 3 junk rings. I went under a pine tree and got an iffy bouncy signal, almost didn't dig but I just had to check it out, so glad I did, because about 7" down was my second seated dime for the day! 1887......wow, couldn't get much better than that!

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

Good .....Great hunt.

Really a sweet looking 1887 Liberty Seated Dime. Nice Hunt. Congrats from Mykie :yes: :yes: :yes:

:O

Omg, you had to take a seat TWICE in that hunt!!! Congrats. That's amazing. 2 seateds in one hunt....holy carp. That 1887 looks to be in excellent condition! I can't believe you got all those nice coins. Incredible. I've asked farm houses and stuff and other place and always get told no. Not sure how you seek permission so easily.

:wow::wow::wow2::woot::thumbsup:

I would have had to take a seat after that hunt too. Nice finds, congrats!

Don't you just love all the little phrases and stuff us mders come up with?

"found a tribe of Indians"
"Had to take a SEAT"
"Went hunting at the BARBER shop"
"I had to STAND up"
"Ring around the rosie"
"Took a hunt in the WHEAT field"
"Found a herd of BUFFALO"

:lol: They all crack me up.

That's a great hunt right there. I love the pocket spills and the older the better!

Hmmmm if you had to take 2 Seats... that means you had to Stand atleast once... where did that one go? ;) Awesome hunt!

Back
Top Bottom