First Wash Morgans and Peace $$

Mmmmmm silver. I would hang it up if i found that, knowing I could never top it :) Ok, probably not really. I'd settle for just one of those Morgans.

Mmmmmmmmmm silver!

GREAT OOGLY BOOGLY! I wish we had time machines invented just to see who and how and why the hell a person would drop those. Maybe they purposely buried them there?

Oh Yes! I forgot!!!

The little Octagon thingy... What a pain in the dectector to locate once I got that signal.....It is a Token to a "gentleman's club" 42nd and 8th avenue in Manhattan. It has a naked go-go girl on one side the other says greatest shows in town... Right now it is soaking in Olive Oil....trying to bring up the de tail .........:shock: :yes: Mykie

I have read this entire thread twice and I must give you a big HIGH FIVE and hearty CONGRATS!:bouncy:

I believe it!

But this ain't no pocket spill!!! This is a stash! :woohoo: Someone buried that stuff for safe keeping and never got back to it...OR...they robbed someone and dumped it!!!! :hmmm: I can't see anyone under any circumstances...dropping that much large coinage in one spot and just "losing it." :oops::no:

Best of luck and HH! and if you are really lucky...this one won't be your last of this type of find! I know for me, if I had recovered that stash, everything else now would be anticlimatic! Unless I managed to find a stash of GOLD RINGS! :lol::lol:

Mike, I got your PM. I did see your post but was so jealous and throwin hate on you I couldn't respond:lol::lol::lol: Seriously though, what you found leaves me speechless and out of words but I have to say something. You didn't just hit a home run, you spanked the tater plumb out of the park!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock: Big big big Congrats brother. I am really happy for you. Sonny:D

Wow, that is incredible, nice score. That'll be a tough one to top! Must have been fun digging all those out. I would keep going back and digging every junk signal in that location just to make sure....:lol:

Awesome man!

What a good day you had

Some very good luck is smiling down on you. WTG You have what they call "Good Fortune"

Just seeing the pics puts a big smile on my face. Couldn’t even imagine if I were the one to find them. Thanks for sharing this awesome find.

Back
Top Bottom