Oldest find with a bit of a checkerd past, and my best find of the year!

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! Awesome find on the large cent! I don't know if those are even findable here in the Pacific NW!?

I checked out the link to see Sutton and the geocache history, I noticed the plane that young Sutton is pictured with is different than the P38 Lightning in your pictured find. Wonder why or if it was changed after being lost?

Interesting finds! HH & HBH! (HBH = Happy Baby Handling!)

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! Awesome find on the large cent! I don't know if those are even findable here in the Pacific NW!?

I checked out the link to see Sutton and the geocache history, I noticed the plane that young Sutton is pictured with is different than the P38 Lightning in your pictured find. Wonder why or if it was changed after being lost?

Interesting finds! HH & HBH! (HBH = Happy Baby Handling!)

Thanks!
It was changed in 09, look in the 6 gallery images. If you take your kids to a cache they can take something but are supposed to leave something. maybe another kid got the original.

Congratulations!!! Is this your first child, if you don't mind my asking??

Thanks!
Second, we have a 4 year old son.

Congrats again, just thought I would mention, I don't know about later, but in the first five years, girls are only about a thousand times less trouble!!

<*)))>{

Thank the lord!!!!!!! My lil-guy sure can push my buttons......

Back
Top Bottom