• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Clad, clad and more clad!

sandgroper

Elite Member
Here’s about two hours worth of digging at a local primary school. Clad total came to $55.07AUD (best clad hunt so far this year :)) and I also found a junk ring and a few base-metal pendants. I’ve been to this school a few times before and found $20-$30, so this time I tried a few ‘new’ areas and it certainly paid off. One small (18x10ft) strip of lawn between two classrooms was especially productive, that’s where I found the junk ring and over $20, some coins were right on the surface. Thanks for looking and good luck out there! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 295
Found a nice strip of paydirt there didja! I like hunting Schools for that very reason myself...good study of Human travel and drop zones!

Here’s about two hours worth of digging at a local primary school. Clad total came to $55.07AUD (best clad hunt so far this year :)) and I also found a junk ring and a few base-metal pendants. I’ve been to this school a few times before and found $20-$30, so this time I tried a few ‘new’ areas and it certainly paid off. One small (18x10ft) strip of lawn between two classrooms was especially productive, that’s where I found the junk ring and over $20, some coins were right on the surface. Thanks for looking and good luck out there! :)

WOW, i love it:wow:

Back
Top Bottom