gold, silver, ray bans etc.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Some recent hunts. Can't remember how many? Best of it was rubbing a Manatee on the head to get some algae off and it rolled over for a belly rub:lol:

Native American ring was black. Rubbed it with sandpaper and polished it after an aluminum and vinegar bath. Appears to have Firebirds on the side. Gold ring has fake diamonds. Silver ring to the left of it has real diamonds:lol:

First jewelry box I ever dug in the ocean. Just glad there wasn't ashes in it:shock: Raybans are prescription clubmasters. Not pictured is all the garbage including a whole bunch of junk sunglasses. Also gave away a couple silver rings before taking a pic of them.

Attachments

• SAM_3621.jpg
    SAM_3621.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 418
  • SAM_3622.jpg
    SAM_3622.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 424
  • SAM_3623.jpg
    SAM_3623.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 415
  • SAM_3624.jpg
    SAM_3624.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 426
  • SAM_3625.jpg
    SAM_3625.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 429
:dingding: Lot of good looking rings there! If it'll make you feel better about your gold ring swap out the real diamonds from the silver ring. :roll:

good looking finds Larry,,,,was the jewelry box full of the rings on your hand,,,,,,:laughing:never found one but I bet it is a heart pounding moment opening it,,,,,,you sure you aren't sand bagging some gold finds,,,,,,;)GL HH

Nice job, man! What do those weights have barbs coming off them for? Never seen that before.

Theyre called Sputnik sinkers named after the satellite. Supposedly it helps them grip in the sand so your bait stays put in a current. If they get buried in the sand you are supposed to be able to snatch on the line and the wires rotate backwards so the sinker can be freed. But what winds up happening is the line breaks and you lose the sinker. We wear water shoes. But you can feel these with your feet. If you ever step on one barefoot you'll never forget it:shock: One of these actually poked through my pouch and stuck me in the stomach while water hunting.

Nice haul. I wonder how a jewelry box got there. Maybe a hurricane?

Back
Top Bottom