Goodbye

johnglassman

I like to goodbye to everone, I just got of the hospital and spending what little time I have on this earth . I have brain cancer no cure . I like to thank all people who replied to my post's . Goodbye its been great time

I'm so sorry to hear of your illness. God bless you. You'll be in my prayers.

My prayers are with you. Life is full of surprises, and not all of them are happy. I hope your time left here will be as uplifting as possible. Enjoy your time left with your family and friends, my prayers are with them as well. May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Prayers for you , never give up for your family as well during this fight !
HH

Godspeed, spend as much time with your family as possible and make some great memories for them.

\

Your in my family's thoughts and prayers God bless. Stay strong. My brother has been told he only had 3 months to live. That was a little over 4 years ago.

Damn bro, I'm really sorry to hear that..

I don't know what to say except reading this is going to make me hug my kids a little tighter when we say goodnight tonight.

Prepare for a better place and tell the ones you love you'll see them again when they get there...

I'll pray for you and yours..

<°)))>{

I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis, fight till you cannot fight anymore then love your familty like you have never loved them before.
No life is ever in vain, you have made your mark and your love and spirit will continue on for many, many years in the thoughts of those who love you.
And like Ice Scratcher, I will hug my loved ones just a little longer tonight. Thank you.

God bless you, this earth isnt even a drop in the bucket compared to eternity, it's just a visit for all of us, not goodbye but see you later, prayers to you and family.

Man! Well, I gotta say, thank you for stopping in and letting us know, I think you made a lot of us look at things a bit clearer. I hope you had a good time here on this forum, and I hope you had a good Life here and your passing on is easy and filled with good memories..you sound at peace with it.
John

God bless you , I'm sorry to here of your condition. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear it. Goodbye, brother. I hope you enjoy whatever time you have left, to the best of your ability.

A thread like this leaves me at a loss for words. I guess all I can say is thanks for being a part of our group. The internet can be such an impersonal place. But every once in awhile, it strikes a chord within all of us. I hope you're at peace. God Bless......Curt

A thread like this leaves me at a loss for words. I guess all I can say is thanks for being a part of our group. The internet can be such an impersonal place. But every once in awhile, it strikes a chord within all of us. I hope you're at peace. God Bless......Curt

+1

Back
Top Bottom