• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 more rings

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Digger and I hit a beach this afternoon that has given us 22 rings in 5 outings and gave us 4 more today... No gold today but a couple silver rings plus silver coins and little if any trash and running a couple PI PRO's thats great :)

I got the 3 rings in the picture plus a silver quarter and a couple wheaties along with all the change.

I love the 1940's Crackjack sheriffs badge and as far as trash is concerned its the bullets and lead weights along with the brass buckle off swimming trunks..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Cfmct/2.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention was the millions of jelly fish that were in the water  there were adult ones as well with long stinging tentacles hanging down about a foot... I don't know what kind they were but they were orange in color...  I think they were these...

I was surprised to see them with the water being so cold..

What, no gold today Craig? Bummer! Jellyfish? No thanks, not worth getting stung by one of those critters. Nice stuff, I like that badge too!

Can't get gold everytime out :) I would love to but I take what the surf Gods give me :) Jellyfish were cool looking, they were so thick the tentacles were draining thru my scoop..

Nice hunt again!! - That badge is probably very collectible - looks like you're finding more coins too. Got to be more "old Gold" out there - Keep it up!

Great stuff Craig!!

your doing better than me this week!! All I seem to get is alot of clad!! lots of wheats too but the silver and golds hiding on me!!!! once again great job!!! jelly fish!!! no thanks!! got stung when I was 12 down the cape!! that was enough!! HH

Back
Top Bottom