Being Friendly

Carol, this might be a stupid question. I'm still a little unfamiliar with this site. Are there no moderators other than the admins? It's human nature that people will disagree, and people will rub each other the wrong way. People get moody and emotional. Calling the site friendly can only prevent so much of this. ;)

I would suggest selecting a couple of the long time responsible regulars to help you keep things in check. This is a large forum and you can only do so much. I'm on many different forums, and I know it's a large responsibility that you have. I'm sure you could use a little help. I'm not your guy as I don't frequent this forum enough but I'm sure there are plenty willing to help out.

Carol, this might be a stupid question. I'm still a little unfamiliar with this site. Are there no moderators other than the admins? It's human nature that people will disagree, and people will rub each other the wrong way. People get moody and emotional. Calling the site friendly can only prevent so much of this. ;)

I would suggest selecting a couple of the long time responsible regulars to help you keep things in check. This is a large forum and you can only do so much. I'm on many different forums, and I know it's a large responsibility that you have. I'm sure you could use a little help. I'm not your guy as I don't frequent this forum enough but I'm sure there are plenty willing to help out.

Hi Jimmy,

We do have moderators as well as administrators, but we also depend on our member's vigilance as they roam the forum to report objectionable posts.

If you find an objectionable post, you can report it by clicking on the triangle icon at the top right of each post. That will send an alarm to all admins and moderators and whoever is on the forum or closest to a computer, will take appropriate action.

Hi Jimmy,

We do have moderators as well as administrators, but we also depend on our member's vigilance as they roam the forum to report objectionable posts.

If you find an objectionable post, you can report it by clicking on the triangle icon at the top right of each post. That will send an alarm to all admins and moderators and whoever is on the forum or closest to a computer, will take appropriate action.
Still say we need more proper authorities. That,s my story and am sticking to it..................

Still say we need more proper authorities. That,s my story and am sticking to it..................

Are you volunteering? You will have to give up drinking, posting those stupid pictures that we keep deleting.. I can go on if you like :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom