We're back!!!

Thank you guys for the kind words!
Would you say there is an improvement in speed after moving to a new server?

Thank you guys for the kind words!
Would you say there is an improvement in speed after moving to a new server?

i would have to say that's a definite YES! it does seem like everything comes up faster than it did before. anything that i click comes up almost instantly! :yes:
i don't know if it's the new server, my different settings in for that Google thing (the 8 8 8 8 and the 8 8 4 4 DNS(?) thingys) or a combination of things, but there's no question that it's faster for me.

Pete

Thank you for all of your hard work over the past days. It is very nice to have things back to normal.

Jerry

Thank you SO much for your hard work and dedication to the forum. I did read at the other one, but was SO glad to see 'our' forum back up and running. Way to go!

THANK YOU... boy I thought...

Thank you Vlad and Carol for your hard work!!! I honestly thought for a moment that detecto (a.k.a. CoinMaster) was at it:?: I tried logging ON and I was saying to myself... W.T.?. IS GOING ON:?::?::?: I too thought it was my computer. I just about put a healthy 7.62x54R round through the poor thing:roll: Judge, jury, executioner... NEXT :laughing:

All I know is that was "odd" because I had JUST logged ON and then :tumbleweed::waiting::putertired::tinfoilhat::compcoffee:

Thanks again Vlad and Carol:yes:

HH \_ everyone

Gave me a chance to practice being a wiseguy on other forums............And actually hunted a bit.......................

Back
Top Bottom