FRIENDLY'S has a baby!

I joined.......posted in the Intro section. A few answered and I noticed one had over 1100 posts (Arisaka). I asked if that was transferred from here or 1100 actual posts in 10 days. Nothing negative, just a question. This morning I find a PM from "Troutshrimped" which states he gave me negative feedback (whatever the heck that means). No text just negative feedback, I suppose in answer to my post. Strange. Anyway, if it ain't broke why fix it, I'm done there, staying here.

yeah I've learned that reputation !cr_ap is just that, a way for people to clique up and up vote those they like, and down vote those they dislike down.
Not sure this is a place for popularity contests, but thats all that reputation !!!! is. As you just proved. Someone dislikes your OPINION and votes you down...lame...lol

Kiss enough butt and get high rep, simple...

I had 1 + point reputation level.Now it's gone/vanished :roll::?:
But it's OK - I can also live with 0+0+0+0 points :laughing:

That troutshimped is a guy who is "borrowing" a detector from a friend of his. The "borrowed" detector belongs to his friends dad, (and I bet the dad has no idea his son has loaned out his detector), he , the dad, will be out of town for 3 months. Troutshimped is a American Diggers watcher, (he admits it is that show that made him want to do this), who thinks he will make a ton of money doing this before the friends dad gets back home.

Does that explain anything?

When I read his first post I thought Oh my, here they come, the ones that believe that junk they see on TV, unfortunately it will get worse before it gets better as far as those guys are concerned.

The new forum, in my opinion will be just fine after it settles down. It will end up having a good following just like FMDF, after all it is just a baby and has to learn to crawl before it can walk.

Vlad and Carol raised this child and did a fine job, they will do well on the newborn also, I think the first born was a girl and the newborn is a boy, rowdy little thing he is.. Just my 2 cents worth.

yeah I've learned that reputation !cr_ap is just that, a way for people to clique up and up vote those they like, and down vote those they dislike down.
Not sure this is a place for popularity contests, but thats all that reputation !!!! is. As you just proved. Someone dislikes your OPINION and votes you down...lame...lol

Kiss enough butt and get high rep, simple...

Yup! I visit forums to read and gain knowledge, not to build up some sort of internet persona..............who cares. I'm staying here. I don't even read other forums since I mostly see the same posts on all of them.

I had 1 + point reputation level.Now it's gone/vanished :roll::?:
But it's OK - I can also live with 0+0+0+0 points :laughing:

Everything is OK now.
I found a way to resize my pics through my computer's included "Paint"
feature and it works fine.
I will be more active there now.Besides I already met some cool guys there.
In time,in my opinion Liberty will become also a successful Forum as Friendly's already is.
HH
Ramm

Thanks for the support everyone. Baby Liberty is growing at a steady pace, and will soon be walking on its own. :lol:

As for the pic size Rammjäger. It doesn't look like there is a pic size limit on Liberty. I just uploaded a 1500x895 picture that is 393 kbytes no problem. So, I'm not sure where the issue is. 1500x895 is twice the size as what is allowed here, unless maybe your "total" kilobytes of all the pics you upload are exceeding 500 kb?

Liberty Forum
Come and visit! :drive:

Thanks for the support everyone. Baby Liberty is growing at a steady pace, and will soon be walking on its own. :lol:

As for the pic size Rammjäger. It doesn't look like there is a pic size limit on Liberty. I just uploaded a 1500x895 picture that is 393 kbytes no problem. So, I'm not sure where the issue is. 1500x895 is twice the size as what is allowed here, unless maybe your "total" kilobytes of all the pics you upload are exceeding 500 kb?

Liberty Forum
Come and visit! :drive:

Jajaja...:lol: Great site.

I joined.......posted in the Intro section. A few answered and I noticed one had over 1100 posts (Arisaka). I asked if that was transferred from here or 1100 actual posts in 10 days. Nothing negative, just a question. This morning I find a PM from "Troutshrimped" which states he gave me negative feedback (whatever the heck that means). No text just negative feedback, I suppose in answer to my post. Strange. Anyway, if it ain't broke why fix it, I'm done there, staying here.

Sorry to hear this, but there are Trolls and JErks everywhere. And it takes it time to detect them. And to adjust forum features in that way this will not happen again (possibly).
And if you stood there for a while you had noticed all that drama.
What ever...Good Luck & Good Hunting :grin:

Back
Top Bottom