pittsburg, tx area

Hey,
I'm from Pittsburgh area too! Pittsburgh PA that is !! (notice the correct spelling - :lol:) Just joshing with ya!!

You may be a little far away from me for us to hookup to detect. :lol:

GL and HH !!

There's quite a few of us in the DFW area. Don't mind driving a few miles if there's a promising site. PM me and let's see if we can get a group out.

I live in the DFW are and am new to hunting. Would love to get a couple of buddies here and go in search of some good stuff!!

Thanks for the welcome guys and welcome to the forum your selves. maybe we can all get a group together and dig lol. need someone to show me how to use my new ace 250 lol. i been using a whites coinmaster from the 80s and wearing the ground out, but i feel the ace 250 has more potential and i just need to learn it.:lol:

Welcome from Ennis, Tx. If you guy's are interested in getting together for a group hunt sometimes I would love to join you.

Welcome from NE Texas. We have a lot of folks on this forum within a couple of hours of you. I hunt with a group of guys that all live within an hour of my house and we get together for group hunts pretty often.

Welcome from NE Texas. We have a lot of folks on this forum within a couple of hours of you. I hunt with a group of guys that all live within an hour of my house and we get together for group hunts pretty often.

Id like to tag along sometime. Would be a good learning experience for me. Need to get some hunts under my belt.

welcome to the forum folks. i am new myself. everybody has me all excited talking about getting together for a hunt, well lets make one happen already.:lol:

Welcome from the surrounding Cleburne areas

Proud to be a Texan!

Too far even though we are in the same state. Bet the guy from PA doesn't say that much.

Checked Google Earth, only goes back to 1996 in your town. There is the local park and ball fields for a start. Churches are often the oldest institutions around, try those. I haven't tried any, yet, but have a buddy who has never been told no at a church. After that ask around about old buildings and homes.

Back
Top Bottom