Anyone from SouthEastern Mass?

merrimac valley

I'm up in the merrimac valley but would travel just about anywhere. New to this so if u can deal with the "new guy" let me know.

Nice place to be...you'll have to hang around and we'll get a group together for some dry sand hunting or whatever...mass needs some good group hunts setting up..this place is too historic to miss out on

I'm in North Plymouth.... doing mostly relic/coins and inland homesites and old long gone road type stuff, I avoid the salty beaches .. didn't think there was anyone else around here because I'd hit the lots for coffee money and by what I'm finding it seems theres no other diggers around :shock:..

But I recently seen a guy in a silver dodge pickup at Morton Park sweeping the edge of the pond,,,, was that anyone here?

Dirtchirp,, being from weymouth I know a spot in Sweymouth I can point you too, I honestly have not checked this place and might even be able to meet you and we search it together... I partied there often as a kid and it was an old home site that now leaves no hint it was there.. I also have a spot in Hingham where a huge mansion once stood.

also not sure if anyone else is interested but we could use more help in the boston areas and down the coast, if any of you would like to help people out that lost personal stuff join this group www.lostmystuff.net I'm trying to set up a time to meet a lady in Brighton on monday to find a ring she lost while shoveling but its only me and another guy in the boston on area and having someone more local is a big help,,, there is another lady in Ashland who lost something.

www.lostmystuff.net

check the site out,, this is a good way to maybe score some permission to some nice areas too, plus you get to do your good deed for the day.

group hunt

spring hunt sounds great. Hingham here looking forward to possibly joining a bunch of members for a group hunt . kevin

New to the forum as well as the hobby of MDing. I'm also in Berkley and wouldn't mind getting together when the weather gets nice.
Bob

So. Shore newbie

I'm from Brockton & just joined this forum (as you can see by this being my first post). I am brand new to the hobby & just got my F2 delivered the other day Can't wait for my first swings to try it out after all this damn snow melts away- already got a few spots picked out to explore .

I would very much like to meet other MDr's in the area at some point when the weather gets better/warmer and find cool places to hunt. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Plymouth Here

Hey Folks,

Plymouth here looking to go out soon. Willing to drive if needed. Really would like to meet some folks who can teach me some stuff. Been having fun but finding it hard to get places to hunt. Hit me up at [email protected]. Let's get together, seems like there are quite a few of us here all pretty close.

Ed:yes:

I am in north attleboro and I am laid off at the moment. Picking up my new e trac tomorrow. Lets all get together. Horton Park in Attleboro has been giving up some nice silver!

also not sure if anyone else is interested but we could use more help in the boston areas and down the coast, if any of you would like to help people out that lost personal stuff join this group www.lostmystuff.net I'm trying to set up a time to meet a lady in Brighton on monday to find a ring she lost while shoveling but its only me and another guy in the boston on area and having someone more local is a big help,,, there is another lady in Ashland who lost something.

www.lostmystuff.net

check the site out,, this is a good way to maybe score some permission to some nice areas too, plus you get to do your good deed for the day.

I might be that "other guy." I am in Salem, I recently found a womans ring in Marblehead. She was thrilled and I felt pretty good myself. Good luck in Brighton, I read about it on the site.

Carver here, was at Morton a few weeks ago with partner in crime, not silver pickup though. Didnt know if anyone else had been digging, so much trash in the lot we were in next to the pond. We have been trying to check out some areas that might be good once spring actually decides to show!

Was that morton park in plymouth ? I have been there 3 times. About 5.00 in coins. And a lot of trash.
used an Ace 250. Not really a good spot so far.

Back
Top Bottom