I took the Nox 800 to a fresh water beach today

pan4au

Elite Member
I went to a fresh water beach today. This is the first time that I've hunted sand and water with the 800.. Man it impressed me on several deep coins I dug with it. I dug several that was way deeper than the length of my Pro-Find 35. I didn't find any gold or silver jewelry today but lots of clad and pennies. I did find 1 junk broach/pin and quite a bit of small gray matter. Pain and a heat index of 111F cut my hunt short.. I hope I can get back in a day or two and get some bling..

Some have reported that they couldn't pinpoint well with their Nox.. I got most targets in the first scoop except those deep finds. I did have one nickle that was hard to pinpoint/find.. I don't know if it was on edge or had some other target close causing the problem.
I wanted to go back today but yesterday took a toll on my neck... maybe tomorrow

I took my 600 to our local fresh water beach and man it sure hit some deep coins in the sand!

I went to a fresh water beach today. This is the first time that I've hunted sand and water with the 800.. Man it impressed me on several deep coins I dug with it. I dug several that was way deeper than the length of my Pro-Find 35. I didn't find any gold or silver jewelry today but lots of clad and pennies. I did find 1 junk broach/pin and quite a bit of small gray matter. Pain and a heat index of 111F cut my hunt short.. I hope I can get back in a day or two and get some bling..

111!!!!!! Inconceivable!!

When the humidity is high your body cannot cool because your perspiration cannot evaporate...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom