Sacramento hunting!!!!!!!!!!

mascard1

Elite Member
Maybe we can get all these guys on here to ..meet at like WILLIAM LAND PARK.....Maybe on SATURDAY(1st) OR SUNDAY(2nd)....and we could do a hunt?

hunting

Sunday morning sounds good....William land park in the front by Freeport Rd.
If anyone else wants to show up ,come on out!

I will be there also, my 705 lives in my car, I will be there a little earlier (the wife sleeps late on (Sundays) I am an early riser. sounds like fun!

I will be there also, my 705 lives in my car, I will be there a little earlier (the wife sleeps late on (Sundays) I am an early riser. sounds like fun!

Early sounds good.... If I don't get out of the house I'll sit around and drink coffee all morning while everyone sleeps:shock: gonna be at the north or south end of the park?

How'd it go? I've been wanting to try downtown for a bit, and have a friend who wants to have a go at detecting who lives down there.

let me know when you out?

Will do. Probably won't be for a couple of weeks, yet. Definitely not this weekend, and I'm up in Redding next weekend... But the Monday following is a holiday. Hmmm... :D

Sandy, happy to have you join.

If anyone could make a Monday 2/10, lunch hunt (~2 hrs around 10:30/11) near North Highlands, let me know :) alternatively same time frame normally Tues, Thurs, or Fri weekly. Worth a shot!

If anyone could make a Monday 2/10, lunch hunt (~2 hrs around 10:30/11) near North Highlands, let me know :) alternatively same time frame normally Tues, Thurs, or Fri weekly. Worth a shot!

Friday's my day off and would love to hang with a vet MD'er for a couple of hours if you don't mind :D

Friday's my day off and would love to hang with a vet MD'er for a couple of hours if you don't mind :D

Cool! Sent you a PM. By no means a "vet" :) just under a year of detecting, and the parks around this area are relatively "new", but never know what you'll find.

Friday looks good for me, Antelope is dang close to my work. PM'd you my contact #.

where you hunting monday

Not sure yet, somewhere around North Highlands area since it'll be my lunch "hour", came in early but need to limit it to 1.5 hours today.

Nowhere overly exciting to hunt around here though. Probably just head to a park off Roseville Rd.

Back
Top Bottom