New Duck Dynasty starts tonite on A&E

hunter081

Elite Member
Gotta love this show. Cant wait till 10p.m. Great wholesome show with no cussing, half naked women, or insults to anyone.

This is a good funny show and HEY JACK who doesnt love Si??

Did ya'll see were they just went to NY for a appearance on some talk show and Jase went into the hotel , and while he was in the lobby he asked someone working there where the bathroom was , and a worker said , this way sir , and walked him to the front door and pointed down the street and said good luck ,,, :laughing: ,,, I guess the guy didn't watch tv,, :lol:

Did ya'll see were they just went to NY for a appearance on some talk show and Jase went into the hotel , and while he was in the lobby he asked someone working there where the bathroom was , and a worker said , this way sir , and walked him to the front door and pointed down the street and said good luck ,,, :laughing: ,,, I guess the guy didn't watch tv,, :lol:

kinda like Oprah and her trip to europe and asked in ritzy store how much a purse was and they told her she couldn't afford it ($35,000). just goes to show not everyone knows or recognizes Oprah...:p

He probably wanted to see what an inside toilet is like.

Back
Top Bottom