Few finds since April & unexpected silver today..

wvdave107

Elite Member
Haven't really been able to detect much the last few months do to work and home obligations, but I try to get out when I can. Here a few pics of some of my finds to include my first silver Rossie, 64'. It was completely unexpected in the park I was hunting. Thought I'd hit my park for an hour or so this evening to relax a bit and my 2nd target was a shiny 64' dime about 4"-5" down:D
The first pic is the 64' Rossie, 2nd is some beach finds from the 1st week in June, The 3rd is all the clad I've found since April...Not too impressive but it keeps me comin' back:laughing:...

Attachments

• 1964 Rossie June 20 2018.JPG
    1964 Rossie June 20 2018.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Beach Finds June 2-8 2018.JPG
    Beach Finds June 2-8 2018.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 183
  • Clad finds April 9 - June 20 2018.JPG
    Clad finds April 9 - June 20 2018.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 190
It's always nice to dig a keeper early in a hunt, takes the pressure off and you can really enjoy the rest of the hunt, Congrats on the silver Rosie!

Got to love silver in the Hole. Or in the plug. Congratulations. I had two properties that I worked hard. Cleaned out a lot of clad. Found one silver. Later I hit those properties again and started finding silver. One property gave me 4 more silvers and the other gave up 9 silvers. Both properties were city property that had been hit a number of times over the years. How that many silver coins hid from me I don't now.

Back
Top Bottom