Found this free contest for Detectorists with children

GKL

Forum Supporter
Just saw this and thought some might appreciate knowing about it -

https://www.minelab.com/father-s-day-competition-2018

from the above link:

"In celebration of Father’s Day, we have a great competition for all the wonderful Dads out there! To support our Minelab fathers, we want to hear about your family experiences detecting! You could win a USD 500 dollar Minelab voucher and backpack filled with Minelab accessories!"

This competition is open to USA, Canada and UK residents and starts June 12th, 2018 and ends on June 26th, 2018.

Bummer...don't have a Minelab. Oh well.... ;-)

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Bummer...don't have a Minelab. Oh well.... ;-)

Did you actually read something that said you had to be using a Minelab detector when telling about your detecting adventure with your son/daughter ?

I might be wrong, but that might not be a requirement, I don't remember reading such a requirement but I might have overlooked it, if you read something that says otherwise please post it, thanks !

Did you actually read something that said you had to be using a Minelab detector when telling about your detecting adventure with your son/daughter ?

I might be wrong, but that might not be a requirement, I don't remember reading such a requirement but I might have overlooked it, if you read something that says otherwise please post it, thanks !
I assumed since it said to "support all our Minelab fathers". I could be wrong.

Bummer...don't have a Facebook. Oh well.... ;-)

It looks like you enter from that minilab link, not Facebook.

I assumed since it said to "support all our Minelab fathers". I could be wrong.

I think you are right, in the entry form it has a drop down box to select your detector you used and it looks like they might only list minelab.

Back
Top Bottom