My first return!

MytBrednec

I was detecting in my ex wife's yard, the house was her grandmother's, I dug this old tootsie fire truck. The truck was a toy my ex's mother played with when she was a girl. She remembered it very well!
e44286b33b722d7cb8d25f7e729e6926.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whew, I saw the 67 JFK in the other post, and knew where you were hunting, and not knowing how your relationship was with your ex.......well frankly I wasn't sure what was going where as far as the return was concerned. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Almost wasn't sure if maybe I was too afraid to click on this post.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Whew, I saw the 67 JFK in the other post, and knew where you were hunting, and not knowing how your relationship was with your ex.......well frankly I wasn't sure what was going where as far as the return was concerned. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Almost wasn't sure if maybe I was too afraid to click on this post.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
That's funny! I'm very fortunate. My ex and I were a crappy couple but we're great co-parents to our twin 6 year old boys. It only hurts the kids when the adults are A- holes to each other.

That's funny! I'm very fortunate. My ex and I were a crappy couple but we're great co-parents to our twin 6 year old boys. It only hurts the kids when the adults are A- holes to each other.

Exactly!

What a neat story! Thanks for sharing! And nice job on the return. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom