Who here represents Gold Digger Metal Detectors?

Ask for Ron Deghetto call 1-908-595-9933. He is a great guy to deal with. And eager to answer any questions you may have. I have dealt with him many times and never any problems. Good luck. Are you asking about his new wireless headphones?

Last edited:
Yes and a whole bunch of other stuff. I like his Excal bundle and he carries all the items I'm looking for. About 10 or 12 items. Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes and a whole bunch of other stuff. I like his Excal bundle and he carries all the items I'm looking for. About 10 or 12 items. Thank you very much for your reply.

If you are buying a scoop, I strongly recommend picking up one of the Raptor handles. They work well and really save your wrists when sifting.

yes , I'am gonna. I'm also gonna get a Anderson CF handle. CF rods for the Excal too. I'am looking to get the best of everything I'm looking for. I just wish I could get a quote. I'm anxious as hell to get this stuff, I'm tired of all the falsing I get with my AT Pro at the beach but I can't really complain because I did find a diamond ring but I can't help but think I'm missing things and wanna get that Excal and all the other goodies.

Back
Top Bottom