Worth The Purchase

Pastor

I'm looking at a Whites Treasure Pro . Is it worth the money$ 370 new or is there something else I don't know about . thanks for any advice. I like the turn and go detectors.

I'm looking at a Whites Treasure Pro . Is it worth the money$ 370 new or is there something else I don't know about . thanks for any advice. I like the turn and go detectors.

Well, grab a used F70 maybe? Its sort of a 'sleeper rig' in the detecting community...it sort of snuck out into the marketplace like a Frankensteins Monster as FTP was trying to off load a bunch of F75 circuitry and components.....

Take a look at the F70, its heritage and pedigree .....I have swung one for 7yrs...(not for Sale) its a 'turn on and go' kind of rig if you want it to be, very unique in comparison with the settings and all options available, yet so super easy, turn on and go! ...Its just so fun to run and easy and flat spits out money...so there....I paid $750 for mine new, but they are out there in your price point used...
Mud

Well, grab a used F70 maybe? Its sort of a 'sleeper rig' in the detecting community...it sort of snuck out into the marketplace like a Frankensteins Monster as FTP was trying to off load a bunch of F75 circuitry and components.....

Take a look at the F70, its heritage and pedigree .....I have swung one for 7yrs...(not for Sale) its a 'turn on and go' kind of rig if you want it to be, very unique in comparison with the settings and all options available, yet so super easy, turn on and go! ...Its just so fun to run and easy and flat spits out money...so there....I paid $750 for mine new, but they are out there in your price point used...
Mud
Thank you

Pastor Bob

That's a low end machine, you are a little like me, as i have been through many low end, mid grade, machine's, now i have all top end, i have seen you buy & sell a lot of machine's like myself, instead of investing your money in lower end equipment , release your full potential to find great find's, more depth, better technology, faster & more powerful processor's, GO top end, after 40 years of land hunting, it was a good move for me, unless you have kids, in which i don't, happy hunting Earl

That's a low end machine, .. i have seen you buy & sell a lot of machine's like myself, instead of investing your money in lower end equipment , release your full potential to find great find's, more depth, better technology, faster & more powerful processor's, GO top end...
+1

Pastor, there was a recent post from a guy trying to hunt salt water with the T/P (ha ha ha, snuck that joke in there). He was experiencing a lot of false signals. I read about the T/P and it does have an auto ground balance feature which is better than none or the manual GB, but your still not running with the wolf-pack that uses multi-frequency VLFs.

For around $400 you can get any of a number of really good mid-level machines if you buy used. If you want to stick with White's, I'd recommend an MXT or an MX5, or even an M6. As long as you buy one in good condition, you should be safe buying used. There are many used machines that come up for sale that have only been used a few hours and are still like new. These detectors are built like tanks and have excellent service from White's in case anything needs repair down the road.

For $700-$1,000, you can buy just about any high-end machine in good used condition. But I'd definitely skip the new low-end machine. You can do a lot better with your money. It all just depends on your budget.

For around $400 you can get any of a number of really good mid-level machines if you buy used. If you want to stick with White's, I'd recommend an MXT or an MX5, or even an M6. As long as you buy one in good condition, you should be safe buying used. There are many used machines that come up for sale that have only been used a few hours and are still like new. These detectors are built like tanks and have excellent service from White's in case anything needs repair down the road.

For $700-$1,000, you can buy just about any high-end machine in good used condition. But I'd definitely skip the new low-end machine. You can do a lot better with your money. It all just depends on your budget.

Thank you .

Back
Top Bottom