Whites XLT (please read)

GetDiggin

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone!
Long time no chat! I have been pretty busy lately and when I'm NOT busy, I'm super sore. So recently I've been trying to finish my college classes, etc. I finished my Business Management / Entrepreneurship courses and now I am finishing up my CAD and Product Design courses which I plan to eventually start a small Design company where we will Design, Sketch, CAD, and Prototype different ideas, etc. Anyways I'm getting off topic here. So to help pay for college I started a small business called Uneek Sales & Barter which is basically a resale and bartering business. I sell anything and everything as long as I can make a profit, one of the places I am always checking for inventory is Goodwill, well this afternoon I came across something that I cannot personally benefit from because it is located in Florida and it is a "Pickup" only item, so I wanted to definitely post it here and in hopes that someone in Florida that is near Ft. Myers is able to take advantage of this!

So if you are from or near Ft. Myers Florida and you are interested in a Whites XLT Spectrum E-Series Metal Detector, then you should DEFINITELY keep a eye on THIS Goodwill Listing. It says it's not tested but it looks like it's in pretty good condition, plus if you are from near that location then MOST Goodwill's will allow you to come check out the items. Btw, if you do ended up getting this detector, please let me know, I am always interested in if I end up helping someone out.

Good Luck!
Get Diggin' [ Rich ]

Hello everyone!
Long time no chat! I have been pretty busy lately and when I'm NOT busy, I'm super sore. So recently I've been trying to finish my college classes, etc. I finished my Business Management / Entrepreneurship courses and now I am finishing up my CAD and Product Design courses which I plan to eventually start a small Design company where we will Design, Sketch, CAD, and Prototype different ideas, etc. Anyways I'm getting off topic here. So to help pay for college I started a small business called Uneek Sales & Barter which is basically a resale and bartering business. I sell anything and everything as long as I can make a profit, one of the places I am always checking for inventory is Goodwill, well this afternoon I came across something that I cannot personally benefit from because it is located in Florida and it is a "Pickup" only item, so I wanted to definitely post it here and in hopes that someone in Florida that is near Ft. Myers is able to take advantage of this!

So if you are from or near Ft. Myers Florida and you are interested in a Whites XLT Spectrum E-Series Metal Detector, then you should DEFINITELY keep a eye on THIS Goodwill Listing. It says it's not tested but it looks like it's in pretty good condition, plus if you are from near that location then MOST Goodwill's will allow you to come check out the items. Btw, if you do ended up getting this detector, please let me know, I am always interested in if I end up helping someone out.

Good Luck!
Get Diggin' [ Rich ]

Awesome of you to post this.
Thanks to a member here and friends in Texas I have a xlt.
Though the guy failed to mention or from shipping it doesn't read accurate.
And lines missing on the screen!, but for what I paid he delivered it to my friends house and all.
Sometimes you just find scores and great swing karma will come your way for
Sharing this while you can't get it.

Awesome of you to post this.
Thanks to a member here and friends in Texas I have a xlt.
Though the guy failed to mention or from shipping it doesn't read accurate.
And lines missing on the screen!, but for what I paid he delivered it to my friends house and all.
Sometimes you just find scores and great swing karma will come your way for
Sharing this while you can't get it.

I have always been the type of person to try and help others whenever I can, I am a FIRM believer in "Karma", I know a lot of people might not believe in it but that's fine with me hehe. If I see something that will benefit others (especially people who I consider friends, like the members of this forum) I see no reason to not share the information I come across! It looks like the Goodwill auction ended at $120, seems like a awesome price for a White's XLT! Hopefully someone from the Forums ended up getting it!

Also BTW, I came across another detector, this one isn't quite the "Score" as the White's XLT but still not a bad detector. I will be passing on this unit as well because although this Goodwill Dealer will ship the item, it would cost about $20 to ship to my address which isn't bad but for a BH pioneer 202, I just wouldn't be able to make much as far as profits go (which is what my business is all about :D), but for someone looking for a personal unit, this is pretty nice, all in all looks like it's in pretty good shape (just dusty), I have bought MANY things from Goodwill (100s of items), and if Goodwill can't physically test a item they usually list it as "parts or in need of repair" but in 99% of the time (in my experience), the item works just fine, so I really wouldn't worry about that to much. If you are from the Waco, TX area though you could always head up to the particular Goodwill and check it out in person, it's only at $30 right now, not to bad of a price.

Back
Top Bottom