Silver N' Gold day

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Hit a bunch of parks today, dug 71 coins, a jet, a gold name plate & a silver ring. What is up with all those steel balls ? I dig them every time I go out.

The ring on the left is not precious metal but looks nice. The right hand ring is stamped 925 and has a bunch of nice looking stones in it (adult size for my wife). The name plate is 14 K. I taped over the name so no one can identify it without knowing it. I was rewarded for my 5 hours swinging. Steve in so az

Attachments

• take 2.jpg
    take 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 216
  • jewelry 2.jpg
    jewelry 2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 213
Very nice Steve. I gotta say, seeing the finds you have made over the winter has kept me going. Now that our SNOW is gone, I hope to be able to show some stuff of my own. Thanks for the "winter incentive";)

Nice day Steve !!!

I found two small ball bearings yesterday, both about the size of a pea, took me forever to locate, first time I wished I had a pinpointer ........:lol:

Gold! Gold! Did someone say gold? Where is my tector? Where is my digger? uugh? Sorry. Nice finds Steve. Got excited there...I think I hurt myself :shock:

Keep Swing'in
Jack

I'll bet the balll bearings are pretty lethal with a sling shot. I got out today, no great shakes but did find 2 more steel balls, steve in so az

Nice finds Steve! Those rings are sweet! I've found quite a few ball bearings like those too, and I HATE them (and splitshot fishing sinkers), takes forever to find them. HH!

Back
Top Bottom