Anyone in Maui?

Maui_Digs

Looking for a hunting buddy here in Maui if anyone's interested. I just recently moved here and would like to meet new people that enjoy the greatest and most rewarding hobby that I do. If your interested give me a shout. Thanks!

Okay, I am not from Maui but I just love to vacation there. Can you tell me, is the The road to hana open from the back way from kihei?

Okay, I am not from Maui but I just love to vacation there. Can you tell me, is the The road to hana open from the back way from kihei?

Not to get too far Off Topic, but we left Hana that way, going south & west. Not as bad as advertised! :D And this was 20 years ago!!:cool:
But, this was not a direct route to Wialea or Kihei, you have to go into the Upcountry and back down.

There is no direct road from Kihei to Hana. As SeebeeRon said you will still have to go to Upcountry and take the Kula Highway if you want to go that route. I know there was talk about making a new road to connect Kihei to Kula but that hasn't happened yet and may not happen for a long time.

I can't be the only one out here digging all these bottle caps and pull tabs?!? I feel like I am but there has got to be at least someone else out there. Anyone?

I can't be the only one out here digging all these bottle caps and pull tabs?!? I feel like I am but there has got to be at least someone else out there. Anyone?

I know you have a least a few detecting there! We were at the Sheraton Kaanapali this past September and the beach boys there were telling me they see several guys on that beach. I saw a guy with scuba gear detecting while I was snorkeling at Black Rock.:cool:

Yeah I have been out to Big Beach. Didn't see anyone else out there when I have gone. Might not get hit a lot cause I was digging a lot of pull tabs and even quarters. Going to hit up the beach's in Kaanapali here soon.

No not in Maui, but wish I was ! Was there for a month and didn't want to come back to NY State ! God, I so envy you!!!!! I'm watching the snow fall on Thanksgiving eve and it soooo suxs ! :(

Guess your just going to have to come back huh? Haha. Not to rub it in or anything but I am glad there is no snow and frozen ground. Year round hunting here.

Looking for a hunting buddy here in Maui if anyone's interested. I just recently moved here and would like to meet new people that enjoy the greatest and most rewarding hobby that I do. If your interested give me a shout. Thanks!

you still in maui?
i will b there next week, will have some free time.

I saw a a man today at pulo or polo beach? with what looked like an underwater detector, and some new waterproof headphones that he was washing off in the outside shower. We chatted briefly about some finds, but I had to go since I was parked wrong and the wife was anxiously waiting in the car (snorkel mission). Was that you digs?

Oh well, this is my first time to Maui, and third time to Hawaii. Im not sure when the tourists lighten up, but after they leave Im sure theres a lot of beach bling to be found. Id love to hunt here, but the wifey wouldnt approve!

I saw this guy in the south shore area, and after introducing myself and sharing the hobby (in what little time I had), he seemed like a friendly sort that would make a good hunting buddy.

Good luck!

maui here

Hi, Ken here. I have not bought a detector yet, but I am planning on it. I want to hunt the old platation areas. Have you done that? Beach stuff does not interest me. I live in Wailuku.

Ken

I haven't hunted anything other than the beach. I have a dedicated beach detector and an AT Pro though so I'm down to hunt anything and everything.

Back
Top Bottom