How do I enable notifications?

sandgroper

Elite Member
I've recently noticed that I don't get notified when someone quotes one of my posts. I used to get a notification at the top right-hand corner of my screen, but now I don't get anything. :?:

Has something changed or do I have to enable something in my settings?
I've looked through my User CP but haven't found anything.

Thanks.

I've recently noticed that I don't get notified when someone quotes one of my posts. I used to get a notification at the top right-hand corner of my screen, but now I don't get anything. :?:

Has something changed or do I have to enable something in my settings?
I've looked through my User CP but haven't found anything.

Thanks.

It's been hit or miss for awhile. Think it's a glitch of some sort. See if it notified you of this quote.

When you start a new thread OR reply to a thread there is a section further down the page called "Additional Options" with a drop down box to choose IF and HOW to be notified.

.....it is under:

Additional Options

Thread Subscription
Notification Type:
(drop down box is here)

......now I'm not sure if this option is available from your phone, if not then go thru a regular computer or laptop.

EDIT TO ADD:

.......okay, I just noticed you were referring to when "someone quotes one of my posts" and the info I shared was if you want to be notified when someone replies.

EDIT TO ADD:

.......okay, I just noticed you were referring to when "someone quotes one of my posts" and the info I shared was if you want to be notified when someone replies.

Do you know how to do if someone quotes your post? It has always been giving me notifications automatically up until 2-3 days ago.

I see you have selected to NOT receive Notification to follow threads you post in.

Not sure how this effects the Quotes Notification thing?

Send Vlad a PM, maybe he has some ideas.

It appears my notifications have started working again, I haven't done anything though, so it's a bit strange but I got three when I logged in today.

May have just been a bug or something :?:

Thanks for everyone's' help! :)

Back
Top Bottom