I Found a Men's Automatic Dive Watch and Tons of Other Stuff!

Those are some great finds and all on the surface. Do you have a metal detector you can take down there to see what's under the surface?
I have a Tesoro Tiger Shark and a Vibra-Tector 730, both of which have GoPros (that I found :lol:) rigged up to them for recording. Neither of the detectors have seen much action, but that is about to change...I have eyeballed 10-15 rings on the surface in the last 2-3 months or so, most of which were barely exposed...I think I'll pull some great stuff out with a detector.

Wow you really tore it up. I was going to say rent a space at your local flea market and sell discounted sunglasses,since I'm not an internet buyer/shopper.

Just love mechanical watches, that would be my keeper.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
I knew the second I saw the watch that it was a keeper for sure. I love mechanical watches too and was just thinking the night before this hunt "I need to find a dive watch!"

:dingding: That was just insane to watch! I would go back to the same spot with a detector.
Glad you enjoyed it, and I'll definitely detect it ASAP and record the experience, good or bad...Just need to find a small handheld sand scoop.

Dang man.... You're killing me with those river hunts. Just killing it!!!

BCD
Thanks man!

Holy cow, that's 1 day? Geez, great finds!
This is all from about 3 hours of hunting the bottom (1.5 scuba tanks).

One dive!?!?! What do you use for a pouch? A suitcase? Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
haha, I definitely have to go empty the bag into my boat regularly.

Thanks for all the comments folks! Sorry I couldn't reply to everything, but I'm about to run out the door and go find a ton of fossilized shark teeth! :D

-PaleoCris

Back
Top Bottom