Discovery 3300 @ radio shack

806samuel

These machines are down to $111.00 at Radio Shack.
Does anyone here have a discovery 3300? I have a ACE250 and i wonder if this is a good machine for backup. Does it go deep and does have have a lot of
chatter ?

Sam -
I believe they were at $112.  I do not think they are at that price any longer.   :( They went back in the last week to $299.  See the thread in Advice on Detector like Voirax said.   Good luck!

some stores have the 3300 in stock for 112 still. I have 2 3300's and an ace 250. Both are great machines and well worth the money. I do like the VDI on the 3300, it is a nice option. I feel that they are very comparable machines. as for depth, i have pulled coins out from 8", in heavy clay.

I have a 3300. Im very pleased with it. Found a dime at 8 inches the other day. Very accurate pinpointing. Super lite. You can sweep all day and not feel it in your arms. The price was right. Couldnt afford not to get one but i do think they are back up. If you can get one for $112 DO IT! You will not be sorry!

grabbed a 3300 from my local 'Shack and so far I love it. I'm still learning it, but have pulled pennies and dimes from 11 inches plus - and those had very good, repeatble, pinpointable tones.

Well worth the $112 if you can find one.

Good luck!

Brian

Back
Top Bottom