Better late than never!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT was too busy last week to get by the Royal Bank so He hit it yesterday and rolled on back to the Castle for a fun afternoon of ripping and picking!:laughing::laughing:

And the take was good on this CRH! 3 of the boxes had a different code on them and all 3 yielded, along with 1 of the old code boxes.f

Box 1 - de nada.
Box 2 - 2 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof
Box 3 - 1 64 Ken, 2 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof
Box 4 - 1 Walker, 2 40% Ag Proofs
Box 5 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 mint strike through
Total: 1 Walker, 1 64 Ken, 7 40% Ag Kens, 2 Proofs, 1 strike through

This was the last hunt of September and helped finish off a pretty sweet month!

Enjoy the pics! and KT's next CRH will be coming up this Thursday afternoon, so it should be posted on Friday of this week!

Attachments

• CRH 09 30 2019 1 Walker 1 64 Ken.jpg
    CRH 09 30 2019 1 Walker 1 64 Ken.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 329
  • CRH 09 30 2019 7 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 30 2019 7 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 361
  • CRH 09 30 2019 2 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 09 30 2019 2 Proofs.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 346
  • CRH 09 30 2019 1 mint metal strike through.jpg
    CRH 09 30 2019 1 mint metal strike through.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 327
Sorry...been away awhile. Had been md'ing with the nicer weather and then got hit with an infection INSIDE my skin(chemical sensitivity sucks .com), and just today it was raining so just posted up 5 wheats in a roll as I went to my less than royal bank. Felt pretty royal tho! Congrats on your haul. I did check one roll of halves ....nada.

Sorry...been away awhile. Had been md'ing with the nicer weather and then got hit with an infection INSIDE my skin(chemical sensitivity sucks .com), and just today it was raining so just posted up 5 wheats in a roll as I went to my less than royal bank. Felt pretty royal tho! Congrats on your haul. I did check one roll of halves ....nada.

KT hopes you get that infection cleared up very soon! Yep, you gotta try to have a chance! :cool3::cool3: Better luck on yer next roll of halves! Royal congrats on those wheats!

Nice silver haul, Your Majesty! I'm always amazed you can still pull those awesome Walkers! Just spectacular.

There he is, We were getting ready to send out a search party! Glad you're back. Looks like you did quite well. Nice to find that beautiful Walker. We will be watching Friday to see the royal haul for the week.

Nice silver haul, Your Majesty! I'm always amazed you can still pull those awesome Walkers! Just spectacular.

So is KT! Just running through mundane clad halves, and suddenly see that beautifully different eagle on the reverse of that Walker! Same kind of surprise when KT sees that Liberty Bell rings on the back of a Franklin! :laughing::laughing:

There he is, We were getting ready to send out a search party! Glad you're back. Looks like you did quite well. Nice to find that beautiful Walker. We will be watching Friday to see the royal haul for the week.

Hold the search dogs! Sometimes even a King has other duties than just overseeing His Royal Kingdom! :lol::lol: The nice thing is that KT's bank will not sell them to anyone just walking in because they know He will be in asap to pick up the Royal Boxes!

That's great your bank will hold your boxes. It pays to have those royal connections!

Yes it does! A little over a year ago a lady came into that bank, and said, I hear you got some boxes of halves...I'll buy one. And the teller told her, those boxes were ordered! If you want a box you can order one, but those are not for sale but to the man who ordered them! Great when His Majesty has a loyal person who looks out for His interests! ( and all those cookies and snacks over the years have not hurt, either! :laughing::laughing:)

Nice hunt my lord. Some fine additions to the royal treasury!

Thanks, Uncletroy! Wait until you see yesterdays recovery! :D:D

Very nice KT! It’s good to be King. Long live the King!

Thank you very much, amc rulz! And, yes it is! :lol::lol:

Congrats on those productive roll finds! Nice Walker too.

Thanks, JAK! KT likes Walkers! :yes::yes::yes:

Dang KT, nice to see that walker and other silvers coming out! Nice work!

Nuttin' like some silvers to brightens KT's Royal Day! :laughing::laughing:

Wow KT , I missed this one !The fact a Walker was acquired CRHing blows my mind ! Congrats on it and all the other great coins you brought in on this haul !

Back
Top Bottom