2018 first haircut, Silvers # 15 & 16

Awesome day. Haven't found deep silver with my Deus yet. But prolly operator error, still learning it's language.

Nice finds.
Weather is finally starting to cooperate.
Congrats
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks TNSS.

Your Equinox got that, SWEET!:lol:
Oh you don't have a nox.:lol:

LMHWAO! Yep, I found a deep silver without an Equinox. That’s just 😜

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Awesome day. Haven't found deep silver with my Deus yet. But prolly operator error, still learning it's language.

Thanks KR. You’ll get one. Just keep digging loads of targets to get familiar with the language.

Thanks rattle. What’s the weather look like down your way on Sunday?

I just checked and it definitely doesn't look as rainy and gloomy as the past few weekends. Sunday is clear but my wife already has me booked up for that day. Saturday there's a 60% chance of rain but I'm going to risk it and go try a new mill house permission near my work place. If that doesn't pan out, I was planning to go try the Nox at another mill house nearby (the one in the videos on my YouTube channel). One part of the yard there is very trashy and I'm curious to see if the Nox can sniff anything out. You're more than welcome to come join me! I do have to work Saturday but not until 3pm, so I should have around 3 hours of hunting time before I have to leave. Not sure if a 3 hour hunt would be worth your trip but if so, give me a call and we'll plan a place to meet up! :cheers:

I just checked and it definitely doesn't look as rainy and gloomy as the past few weekends. Sunday is clear but my wife already has me booked up for that day. Saturday there's a 60% chance of rain but I'm going to risk it and go try a new mill house permission near my work place. If that doesn't pan out, I was planning to go try the Nox at another mill house nearby (the one in the videos on my YouTube channel). One part of the yard there is very trashy and I'm curious to see if the Nox can sniff anything out. You're more than welcome to come join me! I do have to work Saturday but not until 3pm, so I should have around 3 hours of hunting time before I have to leave. Not sure if a 3 hour hunt would be worth your trip but if so, give me a call and we'll plan a place to meet up! :cheers:

Thanks Rattle. Unfortunately I’m working Saturday and off Sun, Mon and Tues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Rattle. Unfortunately I’m working Saturday and off Sun, Mon and Tues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only get Sundays off currently and half the time my wife has plans for those.. I do a lot of short hunts after work in the afternoons. I'm planning to take some vacation time in the next month or two and going to do some more detecting at that old mill in Laurens SC. Maybe you can meet up with me then? Wilddigger (Matt) and Roller Jones met up with me there last summer.. All three of us left with silver. Still more to be found there.

I only get Sundays off currently and half the time my wife has plans for those.. I do a lot of short hunts after work in the afternoons. I'm planning to take some vacation time in the next month or two and going to do some more detecting at that old mill in Laurens SC. Maybe you can meet up with me then? Wilddigger (Matt) and Roller Jones met up with me there last summer.. All three of us left with silver. Still more to be found there.

That sounds like a great trip. PM me some dates.

Back
Top Bottom