Buffalo and silver #7...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
It's been 3 months since I last ran the Explorer XS and it was starting to get dusty...so I installed a battery pack and went to the beach with it to scout some before tonight's storm, which will probably underachieve with little snow or sand movement:roll: I spent about 90 minutes at a section of slope ground down almost to the hardpan and these were the finds...couple sinkers and scrap, glass, 70 cents clad, 5 wheats going back to 1915......a Buffalo and a Merc......the nickel is a 1936 and the dateless Merc is silver #7 Was good hearing the FBS tones again after running only a Excal for the last 3 months, especially when I got the coil over the silver:yes: gonna try and get out tomorrow after the storm before everything freezes solid with temps dropping to near zero:cold: That's all for the outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting!

We are going to get sand movement Bruce... wind is howling down here and snowing heavy... I don't expect much though.. its a balmy 35 here :roll: another blown forecast :lol:

At least you got out today... I'm exhausted from taking care of two elderly women.. my mom and wife :lol:

Save that brass it adds up :)

Way to take advantage of the moment Bruce. Congrats on the Merc, the Buffalo and all the rest. Hope tomorrows outing will give you even more success. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom