Looking for hunting buddy, NE Georgia

Tommacd

Hi. I’m getting back into the hobby after about 5 years off. My old buddy gave up digging and I would like to find a new friend. I will drive a bit to meet up, it’s always fun to explore new areas. I’m about an hour from the SC state line. I’m retired so Ive a flexible schedule.

Hi. I’m getting back into the hobby after about 5 years off. My old buddy gave up digging and I would like to find a new friend. I will drive a bit to meet up, it’s always fun to explore new areas. I’m about an hour from the SC state line. I’m retired so Ive a flexible schedule.

Welcome back.

Welcome. Lots of great guys here.

If you want to head south a little bit then keep in mind Ole Willie and his boys left Atlanta in the summer of 1864 and headed down to Savannah. You might do a little research and see where he camped. Just follow the old railroad lines in that part of Georgia. I hear he had a penchant for ripping up the rails and bending them around trees.

Also I have heard lots of older homes in NE Georgia.

Welcome back , I'm in greenwood SC , I'm only a short hop to Augusta ga . Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my info. I'm ramping back up and taking advantage of this semi warm weather.

Hey Guys-
I am a new guy here in NW GA, but I'd be willing to take a whole Saturday or Sunday for a hunt if I knew ahead of time and where we could meet up.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom