• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

For all you football fans

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
I imagine that many of you will be watching the Super Bowl tonight, although I am not a football fan I am going to watch it for awhile just to see the lights. The lights that will be lighting the place up are lights that we build. We build three different types they are called Stadium, All Field, and Visium. The ones at the Super Bowl are the Stadium lights. I am a repair tech. at our factory, I help build them, and have been to some cool places repairing them such as the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, Buffalo Sabres, Anaheim Angels and a few other places not so well known.

MAN you have come a long way from those dairy milk days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool, Ski! I'm glad the light job worked out for you, you seem to enjoy it.

Yes they are led, not sure of the price of the lights but will pay for themselves by using much less electricity. Lights can been seen here. http://ephesuslighting.com/product_cat/sports-and-entertainment/

That's great, not only saves money by using less electricity, but also by how much longer the LED "bulbs" should last.

I'm working on gradually switching over to LEDs around the house now that prices are starting to come down from where they used to be. I got 3 LEDs so far, one white LED inside, and 2 yellow LEDs which are the yellow bug lights for porch lights. You still have to be careful not to get ones that are sub-par like ones I read that Dollar Tree sells for a dollar, sounds nice but reviews I read was saying stuff like they only lasted about 3 - 5 months, I like a bargain but only if it is worth getting.

I especially like the super bright LED flashlights I have, they are so much better than the old filament bulbs which seem so dim by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom