any smokers ever try...

stick with it Sean. so far this has been workin out really well for me, tomorrow (thursday) will be a full week that i've been completely tobacco free. i should have my juice by the weekend and i'll see about refilling my own cartridges which will be even more savings....that should drop my 40 dollar a month vapor habbit down to 15 bucks a month.....sure beats a 200 dollar a month tobacco bill i had before.

I had my last regualr cig at 10 this morning. I have been puffing on this e-cig for the last 2-3 hours. Still cant figure out if I will last or not. Either way I will have to buy some regualer smokes until I get a starter pack, that is if I can go a whole day with this e-cig. I agree with Gemmy, a better tasting flavor i am sure would help...

check out tasty vapors. com they have alot of different flavored nicotine liquids. i bought a sample bottle of liquid and plan on refilling the cartridges that my e-cig came with. i just did a google search and there is a ton of info on youtube on refilling them. theres also alot of different reviews on youtube with the different brands.

Recieved my eGo-C today in the mail. Very simular to the eGo-T which I was using. Difference in the atomizer and also now using cartridges so I dont have to drip a couple of drops everytime I want to vape. So far I like.......

check out tasty vapors. com they have alot of different flavored nicotine liquids. i bought a sample bottle of liquid and plan on refilling the cartridges that my e-cig came with. i just did a google search and there is a ton of info on youtube on refilling them. theres also alot of different reviews on youtube with the different brands.

Is that suppose to be tastyvapor.us ????

nothing with tastyvapor.com

i got my bottle of ultimate vanilla nicotine juice and refilled a couple of my cartridges....so far i love it, i only ordered the sample 10ml bottle so i just ordered a 1 oz. bottle (30 ml) of the vanilla and also a 1 oz. bottle of the carmel popcorn flavor. total cost w/shipping was 31 bucks(carmel corn was the flavor of the week and on sale for 10 bucks an oz insted of the normal 15 bucks) and that will easily last me a couple months.

Mine lost it's charge on my break at work today, and being it was a very stressful day, that was not good..LOL. I don't like the taste of mine either, it's nasty. Def need a better brand. Not sure if my cartridges can be refilled.
Will have to check out those youtube vids soon.

Gemmy

Mine lost it's charge on my break at work today, and being it was a very stressful day, that was not good..LOL. I don't like the taste of mine either, it's nasty. Def need a better brand. Not sure if my cartridges can be refilled.
Will have to check out those youtube vids soon.

Gemmy

i'm sure your cartridges can be refilled. mine are actually disposable but i refill mine and it makes a world of difference, the taste is soooo much more enjoyable and not ta mention even more cost saving now (about 10 bucks a month now)

I'm now on my 16th day of not smoking. I'm using the
patch. Haven't had too bad of cravings and I smoked for 36
years. The problem I would have had with the e-cig is that
your really not breaking that habit of puffing. With the patch,
for me, that habit is already broken.

Back
Top Bottom