2013 Forum T-shirt design ideas

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Anybody want to submit some new designs/ideas for 2013?

Do you guys think its a good idea to have a theme for each style of hunting, ie., relic, beach etc.?

Please post your ideas/drawings below.

(floridabill is willing to do the shirt printing like we had set up before.)

My plan is to have the website on front pocket area and the back be the artwork with a catchy phrase on it... Also if some one has an idea and needs help putting it into art form let me know ill be glad to help you out....

Sean

Attachments

• pirate ship1.jpg
    pirate ship1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,024
My plan is to have the website on front pocket area and the back be the artwork with a catchy phrase on it... Also if some one has an idea and needs help putting it into art form let me know ill be glad to help you out....

Sean

I like the design Sean. Nice work.

for those coin hunters out there

Attachments

• coin front.jpg
    coin front.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 821
  • coin back.jpg
    coin back.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 802
Maybe some kind of message to keep "nosy" people at bay :lol:

"Cleaning up the parks"

(design)

"One pulltab at a time"

or

"Cleaning up the beaches"

(design)

"One pulltab at a time"

I like the pulltab one, but perhaps "cleaning up our environment" would be better and covers all hunting groups. I also hope there will be shirts in colors, I never wear white shirts, especially when hunting since I am prone to sometimes wiping finds off on my clothes.

Thanks,

Im throwing together a few from different Ideas that have mentioned to me or the group. I like the idea of having regional and or Hunting type specific Shirts available. However Im sure FLBILL wont be excited about that idea. I know what goes into set up and breakdown for silk screening. Its not as easy as it may seem.

Thanks, That design was triggered by the TV shows making our hobby look like a money making venture. Im gonna change the font up a little.

I think that shirt would look really cool on a green tee shirt (not bright green, army green) with the design being black. But i think im partial to army green stuff lol.

Back
Top Bottom