2013 Forum T-shirt design ideas

I like it and agree that having more of the detector pictured would look good. I'm not sure people will understand what it is with just the side view of the coil showing.

Great job!

I like it as well and think that having a picture of a detector instead of just a coil and a few more items along with the pulltab would make it even better. Just my thoughts. Real neat job Ozarks :yes:.

Important info

keep in mind that any designs will need to be supplied to the printer needs to be in a vector graphic or a high resolution pdf, jpegs, and gifs will not work .. Any design with itmaps, jpegs or gifs pasted in will be difficult to use as ghe printer needs to make clean edged screens for the silk screening. I have made many a tshirt for companies and the few printers i use will only accept vector or very high resolution pdf's.

seanprodanas' If there is not already a curfew on suggestions? One with a bit of humour! An M.D. has spent so long detecting he has turned into a skeleton! The caption. A real treasure hunter never gives up! or nothing can stop me...I just love the hobby! or something similar?

Feel free to change the bird broach thing to something better. I like the idea of the 3 ring bullet.

seanprodanas' If there is not already a curfew on suggestions? One with a bit of humour! An M.D. has spent so long detecting he has turned into a skeleton! The caption. A real treasure hunter never gives up! or nothing can stop me...I just love the hobby! or something similar?

Carol n vlad will have to set a deadline, i like your idia ill throw something together for tomorrow night

pttf_zps705a63b2.png

Ozarks...great job and I like the design with the green glow.
Here is a pic of your design on an actual T....and get this,
they have those moisture wicking T's that help you stay cool. Ahhh, definately gotta look into that!

Attachments

• pttf.jpg
    pttf.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 331
Ozarks...great job and I like the design with the green glow.
Here is a pic of your design on an actual T....and get this,
they have those moisture wicking T's that help you stay cool. Ahhh, definately gotta look into that!

+1 Looks kooo

Yeah we can save the final copy in any format that is needed as well. :)

Listening to the suggestions :)

I vote for Ozarks with one edit: Make the words straight accross just under the detector so the white gap is even all the way accross under the plate. Leave them curved at the bottom.

Obviously I like my design too, lol.

i guess if we wanted to be left alone and not harrassed by people the shirt should be orange and on the back it should read INMATE work release program cleaning crew. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've metal detected in my orange t-shirt with "COUNTY JAIL" on the back, people pretty much did leave me alone, :laughing:

P.S. I was never in County Prison, it is a shirt I picked up for a Haloween costume and still wear just cuz it's orange and goes well under my Philadelphia Flyers jersey :)

Back
Top Bottom