Sat down on the gold!

Nice job on the S mint mark on that Seated dime. And I have not had any pull-tabs look that nice yet this year.:clapping:
I literally dug 5 pulltabs (52-60) before digging this 57:D
That is awesome. Congrats on the finds. That seated looks really nice, I wish I had some parks near by like that.
Think curbstrips...
Awesome finds Matt! That Buff and seated look very nice! I need to start digging more “pull tabs” Ha
I cannot pass them up, no matter how hard I try. That buff was an iffy 50-53 also
Man some sweet coins and nice FG ring there too! Congrats and nice hunting!
THanks Sweeper!
A silver and gold hunt..

Hard to beat that combo...

BIG Congrats!!

<°)))>{

Thaks Ice

You found all that in 1 hour??? Holy smokes, that's a serious honey hole. Imagine what you would find with 24 hours???
I think about that myself. I actually spent 3+ hours on this site last weekend, and 3 hours is really my limit.
Congrats on the Seated Dime, Buffalo and the Frederick Goldman 10K...excellent hunt!
THaks Captain!
Great finds!
Thanks
Very productive hunt in such a short time, Congrats on some great finds!
Thank you Ron
Wow! A gold and a Seated coin...that’s a great dig! Congrats.
Thanks
Insane!!! How did you stop hunting?
My daughter is in town and family takes priority, but I am going back today:D

BCD

Congrats Matt ! Gold and silver in the same hunt, and a Buff to top it off , can't ask for much more. The seated is sweet, still on the top of my list. HH Mark
They are out there, just not in abundance
Congrats on all the good finds!
Thanks
Great finds!
Thank you
Excellent hunting! Congrats! :cool:
Thanks!

Congrats Matt, amazing finds! :woot: Each one of those alone would make for a very good hunt. :D Keep it up, there's probably more waiting for you. :mder:

Congrats Matt, amazing finds! :woot: Each one of those alone would make for a very good hunt. :D Keep it up, there's probably more waiting for you. :mder:
Thanks Wolfie! Have you been out magnet fishing?
Still a nice seated coin with dent !
Thanks Claddy
Nice finds Matmit, Seated and Gold, excellent!
Thanks Shiny
Very nice! Congrats on the gold and the seated!
Thank you
Great hunt man even with the damaged shield!
Thanks Z

Thanks Wolfie! Have you been out magnet fishing?

I have been out once, found some nails, a piece of rebar, a screw, & a few dozens magnetic rocks. :D The creek I went to was only about 2-3 feet deep, so it would be easy to eyeball something if you dropped something in.

I've been busy the last couple weeks but I hope to go out soon. :fishin: There is a couple really popular boat launches, 2 beaches, & 3 fishing piers all within about 15 minutes of me. So they should be a lot more productive. :D

Beutiful seated silver Matt . And congrats on the gold .
That's a great hunt . A big big day!
Keep scrounging.
Thanks Dews! I don't get quantity like you and Trapper, but I do get some quality:D
That is one hell of a good hunt! Keep it coming
Thanks, I'm trying...
1800's Silver and some gold - very nice !
yep, thanks
Congratulations Matt! Going for best find again?
Well this will be my entry, unless something better happens along:yes:

Back
Top Bottom