Greetings From East TN!

tnduke

Hello everyone. My name is Duke. I am 52 years old and I live in the mountains of East Tennessee, just outside historic Jonesborough. I joined this great forum late last year and have been mostly just reading and learning from the members. I own two detectors, a CZ3D (Tuned by NASA-Tom) and a Deus with both the 9" & 11" coils. I really enjoy the challenge of hunting for silver and other old coins and jewelry around homesites, parks and schools.

I look forward to participating and getting to know the other members. Hopefully I can contribute something meaningful along the way. Thanks to the moderators and members for providing the friendliest metal detecting site on the web!!

HH,
Duke

This is the Best MD Forum!

Hello everyone. My name is Duke. I am 52 years old and I live in the mountains of East Tennessee, just outside historic Jonesborough. I joined this great forum late last year and have been mostly just reading and learning from the members. I own two detectors, a CZ3D (Tuned by NASA-Tom) and a Deus with both the 9" & 11" coils. I really enjoy the challenge of hunting for silver and other old coins and jewelry around homesites, parks and schools.

I look forward to participating and getting to know the other members. Hopefully I can contribute something meaningful along the way. Thanks to the moderators and members for providing the friendliest metal detecting site on the web!!

HH,
Duke

About time Duke, welcome from Arkansas!

Back
Top Bottom