New member Introduction

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Hello, My real name is David. I'm retired USAF and have been detecting around 5 years. I live in the middle Tn area. I absolutely love detecting. Past machines used minelab etrac. Current machines used 2 XP deus 9/11" coils, Minelab CTX, White's V3i, Fisher F75se (currentlly in for upgrade to version 2), Nokta FORS CoRe unit propack. I do all kinds of detecting except water. I don't have a great number of years of detecting but the 5 years I have been detecting I have learned a great deal. Looking forward communication with other members and learning some more.

Hello from Colorado
that's a nice list of machines you have, hopefully I can upgrade someday. A lot of information for me to learn.

Welcome from south central Kentucky, neighbor. Our youngest daughter lives in Mount Juliet... maybe we can get together some day. Best of luck.

Welcome to the forum, You sure have a good bunch of detectors. Just one problem,, You do not have a compadre. That means you can not join The Church of the Compadre. They are a great little detector. Have fun and happy hunting... KEN,, In.

Back
Top Bottom