MDLand

Newbie and back into the Metal Detecting scene! I have an AT Pro I bought last year. Great machine. I have the pointer too.
I bought it to get my kids outside more. Anything to get them away from the computer game addictions! We have been discovering all sorts of fun stuff together. I live in Massachusetts. A few of my new cool finds have been some rare shotgun shells, musketballs, Oxen and horse shoes found in my frontyard of a house built in the 1980's! Standing Liberty quarter in my frontyard, tons of clad in my yard!. The kids get a thrill to see such cool finds pop out of the ground, it's a glimp of history what was happening on or yard 100 years before my house was even built!

I want to thank Turtlefoot (Doug) for introducing me to this site. He has been so helpful in deep researching some of my exotic shot shells I recently found, wow what a fun journey of discovery, all found by beginners luck. Thanks Doug! See you in the headstamp social group!

Keith!

Hi

Hi and welcome from Pepperell Ma. Unfortunately this is our slow season. I have an Excalibur for the saltwater beaches, and use an AT Pro everywhere else. I love both machines. Once winter sets in, about the only area I've found where you can detect and recover targets is the salt water beaches, between high tide, and low tide levels. Some days the conditions will limit you to a short hunt, but it's better than nothing (at least for me). Artie

Thanks for the heads up Artie! up until a few days ago I was still able to dig! this cold snap really froze up the turf now so probably won't be able to detect until spring..boo hoo

Back
Top Bottom