Memorial Day weekend, 2nd St Louis area Hunt

Silver Eagle

Well, Sunday May 24th 2009, we are getting a group together again. We have guys (and Gals) driving up from all over as well as locals.
If you want to join in all are welcome. If You want to know where we are meeting, here it is
Mc Donalds, at 10:00 am, we'll rendezvous with everyone there, and pull out at 10:45 sharp! We'll do like last time and caravan a few blocks up the road and Start Hunting.
The Mc Donalds is Located at the intersection of Natural Bridge and the St. Sharles Rock Rd in Bridgeton Mo, Right where St Charles Rock Rd passes under Highway 270.
If You would like better directions send me a PM. If you cannot be there that early, send me a PM and I'll get you a my phone number and talk you in to the spot.
Bring your Camera for pic's. To see pic's of the last group you can view my album in my profile.
Hope to see you there:yes: Last time was a blast.

Hi Silver Eagle! I live in PA but visit the St louis area about once a year. I'll be there June 20 for a week. I"m hoping to be able to hunt on the 21st in the morning possibly. Any chance of a small group hunt??? I'll be in Fenton.

Back
Top Bottom