Hello from Washington

Mike_L

Hello everyone. Just another newbie from Federal Way, Washington. Recently acquired a pre-owned Whites detector from a nice guy for a great price! Haven't been out on a hunt yet, but have been really good at finding rusty nails in my backyard. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Best,

Mike

Welcome from Bonney Lake! Which White's machine did you pick up? I started with a Silver Eagle then picked up an Eagle Spectrum. Happy hunting!

Oldest coin- 1946 wheatie.

Thank you for the welcomes!

I picked up a Whites Spectra VX3 with the stock 950 coil. Though a lot more machine than I was looking for the price was less than the Garret AT Pro i was looking at.

Thank you for the welcomes!

I picked up a Whites Spectra VX3 with the stock 950 coil. Though a lot more machine than I was looking for the price was less than the Garret AT Pro i was looking at.
You are a lucky dude with that one. Nice find!

You are a lucky dude with that one. Nice find!

Thanks JaMoSo. Hopefully I'll learn to use half of its features by the end of the year. I got excited today though, got a repeating solid hit in the back yard, +37 at 8". Dug it up. Was a strange lump of foil. Practice practice practice.

Greetings from Florida. I used to work for Boeing at Kennedy Space Center and traveled to Seattle and stayed at the Red Lion Inn in Federal Way. I remember boating was a popular activity in the area. Look for lost jewelry around boat launch areas.

Back
Top Bottom