• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Treasure in the box!

Novicehunter

I have been searching for an Ace 400 for a while, and I found one one Ebay being sold by an on-line liquidator, in a damaged box, un-opened, returns accepted. So, took a chance and won the sale at $252. It was a risk, there were no photos of the contents of the box, just the exterior, I figured I could buy parts if broken, and Garrett could repair if needed. Paid and then ran into a shipping snag, I figured the seller felt it went to cheap and was going to dupe me on the sale, but it turned out to be a legitimate paperwork error through EBay and Paypal. Retailer sent it out Fed Ex! Box arrived Friday, I got home Monday morning and opened the box. Suprise, the box had never been opened, everything was there, INCLUDING A GARRETT PROPOINTER AT. The box contained the $500 Ace 400 pkg with the bags, covers, detector and Propointer! Now, I gotta find some batteries and see if it all works!

Attachments

• 20180611_083217.jpg
    20180611_083217.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 389
Good Luck ! The hunt is part of MD !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Today has been like a scripted "reality TV show". After my good luck getting a free Propointer, I took my new Ace 400 and Propointer AT out to our backyard. (Our yard had an alley through it 50+ years ago, so it has lots of targets.) I spent 30 minutes, part of which was making sensitivity adjustments etc, and I found 5 targets, 3 were trash, a 2002 dime, and a wheat penny! Unbelievable, I'm think I am going quit now, before I go and ruin the smile on my face somehow. :D

good find and good luck

some guys are lucky. you should do well when you get out there hunting. My son had the Ace 250 and I had the AT Pro and we hunted together. He always got more good finds than I did when hunting the same area. He dug everything and back then I relied more on the AT Pro's ability to identify targets.

Awesome deal...I've been thinking of upgrading my Ace 250 to the 400 for my son, but he's not into the hobby enough yet.

That’s a great deal! The pinpointer is upwards of $120 alone!

Back
Top Bottom